If you want to be a psychic then the first thing to do is to discover your intuitive abilities and which one among them is the strongest. After that, you can now strengthen each ability and learn how to work with them. Are you ready to have some fun?
If you’re learning to be a psychic, you’ll get to know very well that there are four main ways of receiving intuitive information.
- Clairvoyance- seeing
- Clairaudience- hearing
- Clairsentience- feeling
- Claircognizance- knowing
Information can be received in ALL four ways. At times one or two of these gifts are stronger than others.
What to Do:
- Have a look at the four major types of abilities below. Just know where you fit best since you don’t need to have every trait in a category. You can receive information in more than one way if you feel like you fit into more than one category.
- Start practicing on strengthening those abilities once you learn what you’re naturally good at.
Clairvoyance is also known as second sight and it means clear seeing.
Clairvoyant individuals frequently receive intuitive information visually in the form of pictures, visions, symbols etc. it typically takes place within the mind’s eye since it’s an inner seeing.
Clairvoyants may be visual learners and artistically creative since they are frequently visually oriented.
You may be clairvoyant if you:
- Area visual learner
- Have had vivid dreams
- Using your imagination or daydream is easy
- Acknowledge fine art and beautiful things, such as interior design etc.
- Enjoy drawings or hobbies of an artistic nature.
- Are the best at visualizing
- Have psychically or emotionally seen a spirit
- Have had a psychic vision
Clairaudience means clear hearing and it’s also known as psychic hearing. This is when you hear things from both your Higher Self and spirit.
Although this is an inner hearing, at times words and sounds may be heard externally as well.
You may be clairaudient if you:
- Are sensitive to noise- someone who is clairaudient may be bothered by a loud TV
- Are inclined musically
- Find it enjoyable to write and create your own music- you might as well hear these sounds in your head before you create them
- Hear sounds in the ears from time to time without any serious cause
- Have heard your names being called and nobody’s there
- Discover that you learn best using the auditory channel
Clairsentience and empathy (feeling the emotions of others) go hand in hand. It means clear feeling and can be summed up in the expression, trust your gut.
You may be clairsentient if you:
- Are empathetic- you feel the pain of others.
- Stop watching the news or reading the newspaper because it can be upsetting
- Get emotional watching emotional movies
- Discover a change in mood when in a negative environment or after spending time with people who irritate you.
- Are sensitive to your surroundings
- Have both positive and negative feelings towards people you’ve just met
- Get both positive and negative feelings about situations
Claircognizance is knowing something but you don’t know how you know it.
It means clear knowing. Knowing something but there is no clear explanation of how you can know it.
You may be Clair cognizance if:
- There are ideas popping in your mind just out of the blues
- You are aware that someone is lying or being insincere with you although you don’t have any proof.
- You are already aware of the outcome of a situation
- Tend to be very analytical
It’s time to do some psychic development exercises since you have an idea of the ways that you receive intuitive information. And do not forget to practice meditating daily!